Need a List or Contact

Subject: Need a List or Contact
From: Lori Moore <LORIMOORE -at- VAX -dot- MICRON -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 1995 09:18:50 MDT

Howdy, all! I'm wondering if someone can help...

A co-worker of mine is the 'Scrap Coordinator' here at Micron.
(She "counts errors" for a department in order to assist
in reducing our "scrap", or waste.) She asked me to check
here for anyone who is aware of another list for folks
who work on error reduction. My friend would also be interested
in e-mail addresses of employees in positions similar to hers,
as opposed to an Internet list. Although she's not part of
our Quality Assurance Dept., that would probably be an
appropriate place to find the employee I'm looking for.

That's today's challenge, you guys! Any suggestions?

Clueless in Idaho,

Lori Moore
Micron }}}} Freebird }}}}
LORIMOORE -at- VAX -dot- MICRON -dot- COM My opinions are not
those of my employer,
but they're interested
in hearing them anyway!

PS I'll always select the "a" or the "an" that reads
most easily and, be it e-mail or E-mail, you've gotta
have a hyphen!