Phx TW Job open

Subject: Phx TW Job open
From: Daniel John Brinegar <6545 -at- EF -dot- GC -dot- MARICOPA -dot- EDU>
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 1995 10:27:05 -0700

CARA Corporation, specializing in placement of software engineering
consultants and information developers in Phoenix, has an opening for a
contract/consultant Technical Writer.

The client asks for _current_ experience in technical communications:
probably in Online, DTP, Policy/Procedure, Users'/Administrators' Guides,
Networking, etc. (My account rep said it's like what I do so, Im assuming
here... I'm working as one writer with a team of engineers, not as a part
of a pubs group.... my engineers are enthusiastic about online
publication and user-focus.... <smirk>
CARA seems to be impressed with lotsa different experience, and a certain
vision of technical communicators as members of a development team.....)

Please contact me via email at r2200c -at- email -dot- sps -dot- mot -dot- com or
brinegar -at- coqui2 -dot- sps -dot- mot -dot- com for additional details
CARA Corporation's address:

2122 E. Highland Ave., Ste 325
Phoenix, AZ 85016

Regards,
Dan'l
Dan BRINEGAR Phoenix, AZ
Information Developer CARA Corp Consultant
Motorola SPS, Network Support & Development, P2P Opns #4211
6545 -at- ef -dot- gc -dot- maricopa -dot- edu -or- brinegar -at- coqui2 -dot- sps -dot- mot -dot- com
Central AZ Science & Engineering Fair Report Competition manager;
Phoenix Society for Technical Communication

| Dan BRINEGAR aka BENU |
| Research Droid Glendale Community College |
| 6545 -at- ef -dot- gc -dot- maricopa -dot- edu Electronic Forum, Glendale, AZ |
| *CARSEF Manager, Phoenix STC |
| (Central Arizona Regional Science and Engineering Fair) |
| Coming in March to a High School Near You! |