Crop marks in Word

Subject: Crop marks in Word
From: Mark Levinson <mark -at- SD -dot- CO -dot- IL>
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 1995 12:28:07 IST

If your printer handles PostScript, another way to add crop marks to Word
is to use PostScript commands in a Print field, in your header or footer.

Graphics in frames attached to the header/footer might work too; that's
how I get bleeding tabs onto the edge of the paper. But for crop marks
I'm using PostScript. (Thanks for the codes, Amy.) Anyone who'd like
a further explanation, please contact me off-list.

By the way, questions about Word can go to the word-pc list
and leave this list better focused on technical writing as such.
Send "subscribe word-pc Your Name" or (to receive one
consolidated message a day) "subscribe word-pc-digest Your Name"
to listserv -at- ufobi1 -dot- uni-forst -dot- gwdg -dot- de .
The list, as its name implies, discusses the PC versions of Word,
but I understand the latest Mac version is almost identical to
the latest PC version.

||- Mark L. Levinson, mark -at- sd -dot- co -dot- il -- Box 5780, 46157 Herzlia, Israel -||
|| If God intended 1 space between sentences, why do we have 2 thumbs? ||