Re: Using EPS graphics in Interleaf

Subject: Re: Using EPS graphics in Interleaf
From: Beverly Parks <bparks -at- HUACHUCA-EMH1 -dot- ARMY -dot- MIL>
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 1995 15:31:03 MST

Nora,
Do you have SunPC on your Sun workstation? (SunPC is a DOS
emulator). Our product is a DOS app (not Windows) which we
can load and run within SunPC on the Sun. This way, we can use the
UNIX Snapshot utility program to do screen captures from our DOS
application. These import into Interleaf without a problem.

(This reply was constructed in a hurry, so if you want
clarification on anything, let me know.)

=*= Beverly Parks =*= bparks -at- huachuca-emh1 -dot- army -dot- mil =*=
=*= "Unless otherwise stated, all comments are my own. =*=
=*= I am not representing my employer in any way." =*=