Control/mgmt. software for graphics files

Subject: Control/mgmt. software for graphics files
From: 131430000-NosbischKDR3034222 <katn -at- LONGS -dot- ATT -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 1995 07:54:47 -0700

Greetings --

Is anyone out there using control/revision tracking/management
software for graphics files?

I am in need of info about any packages available for storing
original and revised graphics files in the PC/Windows environment.

Some of our graphics are imported by reference into FrameMaker, and
some are directly copied in, and we're having a hard time figuring
out paths and where old files are located.

If any of you are using a package and like/dislike it, please reply
to me directly, and I will summarize to the group in about a week.
If you can, please also provide the company name/info where we can
get more info about demos and/or purchases.

Thanks you'all!

kat

Kathleen Nosbisch Consultant
katn -at- longs -dot- att -dot- com Daemon Associates
AT&T Bell Labs Boulder, Colorado