Re: Resume Design Principles

Subject: Re: Resume Design Principles
From: Romay Jean Sitze <rositze -at- NMSU -dot- EDU>
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 1995 11:14:21 -0700

Lisa Steinberg says:
> I have two resumes. One geared toward editing jobs, the
> other geared toward any job I could get my hands on.

I am wondering if you would mind elaborating on ways in which to
differentiate between the two versions of your resume. I teach a tech
writing class at NMSU and will be covering such topics in my class. I'm
always on the lookout for fresh ideas. Thanks.

RoMay Sitze, rositze -at- nmsu -dot- edu

You can't solve a problem unless you first admit you have one.
--Harvey Mackay in _Swim with the Sharks_