Marketing question

Subject: Marketing question
From: Jay Cherniak <CHERNJC1_at_TEAPOST -at- TEOMAIL -dot- JHUAPL -dot- EDU>
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 1995 09:10:24 EST

Hello folks,

I am trying to come up with a way of using multimedia to market the services
of editors to potential customers in my organization. The customers here are
engineers and scientists who write reports and give presentations, mostly on
military systems and space science.

I am a technical editor. The level of edit ranges from copy editing to some
rewriting to ensure that key points are emphasized and the material is clear.

Has anyone out there seen multimedia used to market editing services? Does
anyone have any ideas on how to communicate to potential customers, quickly and
powerfully, what editors do? Thank you for any suggestions.

Jay Cherniak
Johns Hopkins University
Applied Physics Laboratory
chernjc1 -at- jhuapl -dot- edu