Re: video sales

Subject: Re: video sales
From: Lori Moore <LORIMOORE -at- VAX -dot- MICRON -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 1995 08:03:54 MDT

TO: Bonni
CC: All TECHWR-L Subscribers

I'm sorry you were offended by those (few, I think) who
thought your "ad" for STC meetings on tape were inappropriate.
When I read list mail, I take what I want, reply when I feel
qualified, and leave the rest behind!
Granted, I don't think any subscribers want the list
to turn into a "landfill" (as a member has called it), but I
believe those tapes are very much on topic. Given your decision,
I'm disappointed to think that you don't plan to present them to
us again.
Perhaps we should ask ourselves the following question
when determining if we should share info. that could be
considered an advertisement:

Am I submitting this information to benefit a MAJORITY of
technical writers, or will this benefit ME?

I think the list of videos in question fit the former.

Lori Moore }}}} Freebird }}}}}
Micron in Boise, Idaho
USA