Re: video sales

Subject: Re: video sales
From: Caryn Rizell <caryn -at- HPPTC95 -dot- ROSE -dot- HP -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 1995 08:53:24 PST

Bonni:

Before you decide to stop sending announcements of your video
tapes from meetings, conferences, please see if any others
on techwr-l object.

I certainly don't object to seeing your post about videos.
It is nice to know that such things are available. I see it
as another resource that we technical communicators can
take advantage of if we desire.

To me it is no different than someone recommending a book
or seminar that helped them. Both the book and the seminar
are going to cost money also.

At any rate, don't give up yet because of one objection.

I think your posts are very relevant to our field. What
is objectionable are advertisements not related to us at all.
Those definitely do not belong on the list, but yours does.

What do others think?

Caryn Rizell
caryn -at- hpptc95 -dot- rose -dot- hp -dot- com