Re: Famous tech. communicators in literature?

Subject: Re: Famous tech. communicators in literature?
From: Osmundo Ramon Fernandez <fernao -at- RPI -dot- EDU>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 1995 15:10:11 -0500

I'm not sure if this counts as a famous technical writer in literature, but I ju
st saw the most recent movie adaption of Mary Shelly's "Frankenstein" and in thi
s version the monster (DeNiro) came complete with his own users manual. I guess
this makes Dr. Frankenstein a technical writer of sorts.

Ray