extraneous messages

Subject: extraneous messages
From: "David Blyth @second" <dsb -at- ALSYS -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 1995 15:20:20 PST

>One side thinks the posting of extraneous messages is the problem, the
>other side thinks the extraneous bitching is the problem.

This is an extraneous message so I can make my extraneous bitch that
there are too many extraneous messages. Please delete this message.

>you silent ones should start considering the possibility that you are wrong!

The other silent ones may feel exactly as above - when we say something
about it, we compound the problem.

David (The Man) Blyth
Technical Writer
Thomson Software Products
dsb -at- thomsoft -dot- com

My opinions are not necessarily those of my employer (but they should be).

Blodo Poa Maximus