Re: Would you capitalize "internet?"

Subject: Re: Would you capitalize "internet?"
From: Karen Kay <karenk -at- NETCOM -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 1995 10:56:22 -0800

Darcey Harding said:
> Would you capitalize internet?

Yes. Didn't we just talk about it? Or maybe that was copyediting-l.

> While I'm at it, do you think an internet skills section is necessary?

Like being able to use telnet and being able to read your mail? I don't
think so. If you know HTML, I would include that under 'skills'.

I have a private account, but I also put on my resume that I've been on
the net since 1981, just because that's fairly unusual. (Particularly for
someone who has been in non-geek-related work for most of their lives.)

Karen
karenk -at- netcom -dot- com