Re: business license

Subject: Re: business license
From: Marc Santacroce <santa -at- TFS -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 1995 15:38:06 -0800

Depends on your county and city. I needed both, plus an O.K. (attached to
the city application) from the owner of my building since I rent.
==================
At 3:10 PM 1/25/95 -0700, Romay Jean Sitze wrote:
>This is a question you might more appropriately ask of your city
>government. I will offer at least a tentative yes, you may well need
>such a license. I know my community requires a business license if you
>will be writing on contract--as opposed to simply authoring books and
>sending them off to a publisher. If you will have customers, you are
>likely to need a license.

>On Tue, 24 Jan 1995, Timothy Schablin wrote:

>> I'de like some info on business licenses for tech writing as a home
>> business. Is a license needed for freelancing?
>>

> RoMay Sitze, rositze -at- nmsu -dot- edu

> You can't solve a problem unless you first admit you have one.
> --Harvey Mackay in _Swim with the Sharks_

Regards,

Marc

Technical Writer/Trainer
TRW Financial Systems, Inc.
300 Lakeside Dr.
Oakland, CA 94612-3540
santa -at- tfs -dot- com santacroce -at- aol -dot- com

"An idiot with a computer is a faster, better idiot"
- Rich Julius