Re[2]: TW Courses

Subject: Re[2]: TW Courses
From: Karla McMaster <mcmaster%pcmail -dot- cti-pet -dot- com -at- CTI-PET -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 1995 07:59:37 EST

> Our students' view seems to be that they'll display all the right group
> behaviours once in the work environment, when it counts, but don't have
> the time/inclination to do this when they have other assignments and
> responsibilities, e.g. part-time jobs.

Have you tried asking them what happens when they're working full time but have
a family? Or what happens when they have multiple responsibilities and
priorities at work? The real world is NEVER as clear cut as it was when we were
in school!

Just one woman's opinion...Your mileage may vary...

Karla McMaster, technical writer
CTI PET Systems, Inc., Knoxville, TN
mcmaster -at- cti-pet -dot- com