Job Opening: Different Description

Subject: Job Opening: Different Description
From: Kim Ferri 415-428-2710 <kim -at- ASPECTDV -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 1995 15:42:38 PST

I posted a position a few weeks back. Since then, the specs have changed:

Aspect Development, Inc. is seeking a technical writing professional to help
document its growing line of tools and applications. Located in Mountain View,
CA, Aspect develops component information systems and related applications for
customers in the electronics industry. We're looking for writers who aren't
afraid to get their hands dirty using and learning the product. Qualified
candidates will have the following experience and skills:

2+ yrs experience documenting software
BA/BS in relevant field
Experience with object-oriented terminology, applications, etc.
Working knowledge of UNIX
Experience documenting Motif and MS Windows applications
Understanding of relational database concepts, C/C++ is handy
Experience with developing training material, online help also a plus
Portfolio demonstrating excellent technical writing skills

Experience in the following subjects is also applicable:

FrameMaker
Oracle
CAE applications
C/C++

Qualified applicants should forward resumes to:

Aspect Development, Inc.
1240 Villa St.
Mountain View, CA 994041
ATTN: Human Resources