Re: Making it readable from the start

Subject: Re: Making it readable from the start
From: SuePStewrt -at- AOL -dot- COM
Date: Sat, 28 Jan 1995 11:34:16 -0500

RE: Correcting the grammar, etc., before review:

I learned long ago that the better the document looked, in fact the closer it
looked to a final product, the fewer pointless, picky,
"I-like-it-better-THIS-way" comments it suffered. Depending upon your
equipment and work method, this might take more time than it is worth, but it
has an obvious effect on reviewers; something that looks good seems to be
better to them.

sue stewart
suepstewrt -at- aol -dot- com