Addressing an Audience

Subject: Addressing an Audience
From: Tammy Hale <tammyh -at- FGM -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 1995 21:04:57 -0500

You wrote:

"If the List could
stand yet another Deaf anecdote from me, read on."

Doug,

I think you bring an important perspective to the list. You offer points
of view that sometimes vary from the list's consensus. You also remind us
that a technical communicator's audience is diverse. We all need to keep
that in mind.

Please don't stop posting Deaf anecdotes. Comments on the list sometimes
gets redundant and your contributions are much appreciated.

Sincerely,
Tammy
tammyh -at- fgm -dot- com