List of "Top 10" Titles

Subject: List of "Top 10" Titles
From: Gad <gad -at- KSU -dot- KSU -dot- EDU>
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 1995 22:29:52 -0600

Hey folks--

I'm attempting to keep track of all the titles that have been suggested in this
thread. If you would like the list, just let me now and I'll email it to you
as it stands. I do plan to post the entire list at a later date...after the
thread seems to have run its course.

gad
--
Greg Dyer || If it's bigger than your head,
gad -at- ksu -dot- ksu -dot- edu || it's probably a melon.