Writers wanted (Mac Gurus)

Subject: Writers wanted (Mac Gurus)
From: Heilan Yvette Grimes <HEP2 -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 1995 07:51:33 -0500

I have just arranged venture capital funding for a publishing company
(computer books-Mac at first then the "other"). Any Mac Gurus out there? If
so, please send me information about yourself (areas of expertise, writing
experience, etc.). Since I am a writer as well as publisher I tend to be kind
to writers.

You may e-mail me privately so as not to clog up the list.

-Heilan Yvette Grimes (HEP2 -at- AOL -dot- COM)