Re: marketing

Subject: Re: marketing
From: Ad absurdum per aspera <JTCHEW -at- LBL -dot- GOV>
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 1995 14:13:46 -0800

> Some have told me to just call a company up and say "hey I'm a tech
> writer, give me some work." This sounds a little tacky to me.

"If you wanna get the rabbit outta the l-o-g,
You gotta make a commotion like a d-o-g."
--Waylon Jennings

I might add that (at least around here) local STC meetings
appear to be one of the most popular ways to find out which
logs might have a rabbit in 'em at the moment.

Joe
"Just another personal opinion from the People's Republic of Berkeley"
Disclaimer: Even if my employer had a position on the subject,
I probably wouldn't be the one stating it on their behalf.