Question

Subject: Question
From: Laurel Rosinger <Laurel_Rosinger -at- MAIL -dot- AMSINC -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 1995 10:32:06 EST

Currently, all the postings to this group are going into my windows
ccmail account. Since so many messages arrive each day, at times it's
become difficult to find the messages sent from people within my
company that I need to respond to immediately.

Is there a corresponding newsgroup where I can receive the same
messages?

If anyone knows - please tell me! All responses will be welcomed!

(BTW... this is my first posting)