Job Opening

Subject: Job Opening
From: Walt Brennan <wbrennan -at- SMTPGATE -dot- LEVEL1 -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 1995 12:28:14 PST

We Want to Hire One Sharp Technical Writer

The Situation: You will be the first hire of a new Marketing Communications
group at a small,fast growing semiconductor company in Sacramento, CA. We're
changing or creating new and better ways to get our work done.
New hardware platforms, software programs, upgrading document formats, dealing
with old document files, vendors, and better procedures for supporting other
groups are a few things we're working on.

What We Expect of You: To use your experience in semiconductors,
telecommunications and/or networking to create and maintain the best (from our
customer's point of view) technical and support documentation. To use your
initiative to develop and recommend better formats, procedures and efficient
ways of getting the job done. To be a fun person with work with (we promise
we'll try to do the same).

What You Get to Do: Work with the Publications Manager and directly with the
Engineering and Product Marketing people to create, revise and write all types
of technical documentation which will range from helping our customers more
easily comprehend and design-in our telecom and networking semiconductors to
sales aids which positively differentiate our chips from the competition.

Experience You Need: Minimum 3 - 5 years of writing tech docs for PCBs, ICs
and/or chip sets. Knowing how to make FrameMaker and drawing/illustration
software turn and burn on a PC gets you extra points. Having chip-level
knowledge of the telecom, datacom or LAN/WAN systems scores you bonus points.

FAX YOUR RESUME TO: WALT BRENNAN at (916) 854-1102
or email to: wbrennan -at- level1 -dot- com
0r Pony Express to:
Level One Communications, Inc.
9750 Goethe Road
Sacramento, CA 95827