Re: Re[2]: Famous tech. communicators in liter

Subject: Re: Re[2]: Famous tech. communicators in liter
From: Janice Gelb <janiceg -at- ENG -dot- SUN -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 1995 01:57:27 GMT

In article AA792099415 -at- ccmail -dot- iconics -dot- com, brianb -at- iconics -dot- com writes:
> Also, (although I wouldn't call him "famous") Kevin Anderson worked
> (works?) as a technical writer. For those who don't know, Anderson is
> also a SF writer who recently wrote the "Jedi Academy" trilogy of Star
> Wars books. I believe he is also working on some other Star Wars
> books, including a short story collection and a children's series ...

> I don't have one of his novels with me, but I remember the "About the
> Author" section mentions that he has spent about a decade working as a
> technical writer/editor . . .

Bob Asprin, author of the science fiction "Myth Adventures" books and
editor of the Thieves World anthologies, used to work as a tech writer
for IBM.

Janice Gelb | The only connection Sun has with this
janiceg -at- marvin -dot- eng -dot- sun -dot- com | message is the return address.

"Life is something to do when you can't get to sleep."
-- Fran Lebowitz, _Metropolitan Life_