Re: Re[2]: Who's the author?

Subject: Re: Re[2]: Who's the author?
From: "Susan W. Gallagher" <sgallagher -at- STARBASECORP -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 1995 17:06:49 -0800

> > ...we all should start adding our name to the book somewhere.
> > I have never done it and now, with all of the false claims a company
> > hears at interviews, I wish I had. Its likely, however, that most
> > companies will not allow you to put your name on *their* book.

At StarBase, the names of *everyone* on the development team
(programmers, writers, testers...) go in the book and in the
online help file. I didn't start this, it was in place when
I got here, but it goes a long way toward building a well-
integrated team and I like it.

Sue Gallagher
StarBase Corp, Irvine CA
sgallagher -at- starbasecorp -dot- com