Re: technical Writing Skills

Subject: Re: technical Writing Skills
From: Alison Sanders <SANDERSA -at- LANG1 -dot- CHCHP -dot- AC -dot- NZ>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 1995 09:38:21 NZDT

Date sent: Tue, 14 Feb 1995 09:25:12 NZDT
Send reply to: Alison Sanders <SANDERSA -at- LANG1 -dot- CHCHP -dot- AC -dot- NZ>
From: Alison Sanders <SANDERSA -at- LANG1 -dot- CHCHP -dot- AC -dot- NZ>
To: Multiple recipients of list TECHWR-L

Greetings from Christchurch New Zealand. We are starting a post-
graduate course in Technical Writing in 1996 - the first in New
Zealand. We would be very grateful for any advice about what to
include in the course.
Thanks
Alison Sanders - Christchurch Polytechnic

Hi there from the antipodes. Thanks so much for the replies I've had
so far to my first message sent on this network. I thought I would
carry out the suggestion about putting my email address at the bottom
of this message so that you can reply to me directly.

SANDERSA -at- LANG1 -dot- CHCHP -dot- AC -dot- NZ
Cheers Alison