Re: Who's the author?

Subject: Re: Who's the author?
From: Marilynne Smith <m -dot- smith182 -at- GENIE -dot- GEIS -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 1995 06:59:00 UTC

>> putting people's names into manuals

I usually work from a list of authorized names. They will be male and
female and include ethnic last names. When I use a phone number, it begins
with 555-xxxx. This number, if dialed, will become lost in the telephone
company's switching equipment.

I agree with Marguerite. Find your fame elsewhere.

Marilynne
m -dot- smith182 -at- genie -dot- geis -dot- com