Doc Control

Subject: Doc Control
From: Kathy Stricklin <stricklk -at- SMTPGW -dot- LIEBERT -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 1995 09:38:25 EST

Text item: Text_1

Rebecca asked....

>Did you get any replies to this? I don't think I've seen any.

<snip> I am currently briefed to set up a documentation production and
management plan <snip>

Well Rebecca I bet you have underwear for everyday of the week. Just
kidding, I've gotten more responses re: grammar usage than the
information that I was seeking. I did receive one very informative
reply that I will forward to you.

Kathy