Re: Questions that are not questions

Subject: Re: Questions that are not questions
From: Maria Townsley <maria -at- MSD -dot- MEASUREX -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 1995 09:50:28 -0500

I use to wear a marketing hat. "Questions and Answers" implies that you
have a question about how to do something and we have the answer for you
so that you can proceed with a smile on your face.

"Problems and Solutions" implies that you tried to do something that our
software can not accomplish. It points out our limitations. It also implies
that you already spent hours tearing your hair out and gnashing your teeth
in order to find a solution. It just doesn't sound happy. I'd rather have
someone answer my question before it became a problem. :)

-Maria
maria -at- msd -dot- measurex -dot- com

Domain: maria -at- msd -dot- measurex -dot- com Maria Townsley Technical Publications
UUCP: ...uunet!mxmsd!maria Measurex Management Systems Division
Voice: (513)-825-3931 x-8871 1280 Kemper Meadow Drive
Fax: (513)-825-5393 Cincinnati, Ohio 45240

_____
This page intentionally left blank.