Re: <HUMOR>Re: Corinthians

Subject: Re: <HUMOR>Re: Corinthians
From: Marguerite Krupp <mkrupp -at- WORLD -dot- STD -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 1995 08:42:53 +0001

Re: Corinthians (updated)

From the Boston Globe, February 14, 1995, the comic strip "Kudzu":

Preacher Will B. Dunn is in the pulpit, reaading from his text:
First panel: "Though I speak with the tongues of men, and of angels, and
have not charity..."

Second panel:
(still reading) "...I am become as a crashing hard drive or an unformatted
floppy..."

Third panel:
(Dunn's comment) "Paul's e-mail to the Corinthians!"

I strongly suspect Paul WOULD have used email, as well as TV, had it been
available!

Marguerite