Fund-raising letter information/samples

Subject: Fund-raising letter information/samples
From: mapatton -at- LIBRARY -dot- UNT -dot- EDU
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 1995 16:32:09 -0600

Please excuse the intrusion in the list. I'm trying to find
information on-line (preferably) about writing fund-raising letters
for a political committee. I have combed our university library and
other bookstores and am coming up empty. If any of you know of any
sources (either online or written) where I might be able to find
hints, tips, wording, or even sample letter forms, please e-mail me at
my personal address since I am not subscribed to this list.

Thanks in advance,
Marilyn Patton