Signing on STC anonymous FTP site

Subject: Signing on STC anonymous FTP site
From: "Elizabeth A. Kibler" <eak -at- SDSP -dot- MC -dot- XEROX -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 1995 05:43:49 PST

Is anybody willing to "spoon feed" me the steps for signing onto the STC
anonymous FTP site?

I know this topic has come up before, but I still can't get it to work.
I'm able to open the site but I get kicked out when I enter my e-mail address as
a password. (I've tried both "anonymous" and my address.)

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks for any help you can give.

Liz K.