Re: Need a good book on info mapping

Subject: Re: Need a good book on info mapping
From: "Matthew B. Hicks" <matt -at- UNIDATA -dot- UCAR -dot- EDU>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 1995 16:50:52 -0700

On Tue, 21 Feb 1995, Elaine Winters wrote:

> Bob Horn's book is the seminal work on the subject - -
> I recommend it highly.

If that's the book "Mapping Hypertext", I was afraid someone was going to
suggest it. I read it and found it utterly devoid of any usable
information. It seemed to be a 300-page brochure for the information
mapping seminars. The least valuable book I have read relating to
presenting information.

If you are referring to another book that actually managed some useful
content, then I'd be interested to know what it is.

Matt Hicks, Tech. Writer, Unidata * I may not agree with what you
Boulder, CO, (303)497-8676, ******* say, but I'll defend to the
matt -at- unidata -dot- ucar -dot- edu ************* death my right to mock you.