Discussing FrameMaker & other tools

Subject: Discussing FrameMaker & other tools
From: "Elizabeth A. Kibler" <eak -at- SDSP -dot- MC -dot- XEROX -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 1995 05:06:41 PST

I've enjoyed the discussions about various tools on this list. I don't feel
that we need to discuss step-by-step procedures on using the tools, but I've
learned quite a bit from the recommendations people have posted. I hope these
discussions continue.

Liz K.

----- Begin Included Message -----

By all means, those interested in discussing particular tools should
do their discussing on the lists devoted to those tools. I understand
there are lists for (at least) Microsoft Word on PC, Windows Help authoring,
Microsoft MediaView, FrameMaker, WordPerfect for Windows, Quark Xpress,
Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premier, Adobe Illustrator, PageMaker, and TeX.

mark -at- sd -dot- co -dot- il

----- End Included Message -----