Re: Vacation--Suspend mail

Subject: Re: Vacation--Suspend mail
From: Beverly Parks <bparks -at- HUACHUCA-EMH1 -dot- ARMY -dot- MIL>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 1995 11:59:27 MST

> I use this feature all the time and it
> works great! Remember to leave the SUBJECT line
> blank. (You can also SET TECHWR-L DIGEST in
> this manner- from what I understand.) It's

FWIW, my e-mail software won't *let* me have a blank subject
line. I've subscribe, unsubscribed, and set digest mode without
any problems (and all with a subject). At the end of this week I
will try for the first time to temporarily suspend my list mail
for a week. I do hope it works...

=*= Beverly Parks =*= bparks -at- huachuca-emh1 -dot- army -dot- mil =*=
=*= "Unless otherwise stated, all comments are my own. =*=
=*= I am not representing my employer in any way." =*=