Listserv Commands

Subject: Listserv Commands
From: Kelly Burhenne <burhennk -at- SMTPGW -dot- LIEBERT -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 1995 14:04:31 EST

Text item: Text_1

> How can I get a list of all the LISTSERV commands?

This info. came to me from Patrick Crispen:

1) If you would like an in depth guide to LISTSERV, send the following
message in the body of the letter:

GET LSVGUIDE MEMO F=MAIL

LISTSERV -at- EARNCC -dot- BITNET

2) If you would like a very brief guide to LISTSERV, send the
following message in the body of the letter:

GET LISTSERV REFCARD F=MAIL

LISTSERV -at- UA1VM -dot- UA -dot- EDU

This is a list of a whole bunch of LISTSERV commands, along with a
brief explanation of what each command does.

*********

Marguerite, to answer your specific questions:

To resume receipt of messages (e.g., after vacation), send the
following message in the body of your letter:

SET TECHWR-L MAIL (or) SET TECHWR-L DIGEST

LISTSERV -at- VM1 -dot- UCC -dot- OKSTATE -dot- EDU

If you receive digest, but want to resume individual mailings, send
the following command in the body of your letter:

SET TECHWR-L MAIL

LISTSERV -at- VM1 -dot- UCC -dot- OKSTATE -dot- EDU

P.S. This applies to all lists, not just techwr-l (just substitute the
listname and listserver address).

Hope this helps. :)

-Kelly Burhenne
burhennk -at- smtpgw -dot- liebert -dot- com
Columbus, OH