Pros & Cons of Using BBS's for Writers

Subject: Pros & Cons of Using BBS's for Writers
From: LAURA HARLAN <lharlan -at- MERCURY -dot- SFSU -dot- EDU>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 1995 20:21:45 -0800

Hello. I just got on the list and am a Technical Writing Student at SFSU.
I wonder if there are any Tech Writers on this list who live in the Bay
Area. If so, I would love to be able to talk to you about what you like
or dislike about these Bulletin Boards.

If there's anyone out there in my area, I'd appreciate hearing from you.

Thanks,
Laura