a few questions

Subject: a few questions
From: Karen Henriksen <he212729 -at- STUDENT1 -dot- UWSP -dot- EDU>
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 1995 08:14:09 -0600

I want to first of all thank the people who responded to my question about the
online job list.

My questions for today are:
1. I have been reading about software that I have never heard of before, and
I am afraid that the software that I have learned on isn't going to make me
marketable when graduation rolls around in December. So, in your opiniions
will Word 6.0 and Microsoft publisher help when I hit the real world? Or are
there others that I should have a general understanding of?

2. Are several internships and courses that were high in copy editing,
layout, and researching enough experiecnce to go along with an English major
and Science&Technical writing minor?

If you couldn't tell I'm starting to get very nervous about graduating, and I
would love some advice from the pros.

karen
he212729 -at- student1 -dot- uwsp -dot- edu