Help! I deleted my digest!

Subject: Help! I deleted my digest!
From: Emily Skarzenski <71220 -dot- 341 -at- COMPUSERVE -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 1995 12:19:18 EST

I am hoping that some kind soul on the list who receives messages in digest form
could send me a copy of the digest received today. (It would have a subject of

If anyone can help, I'd really appreciate it!

Emily Skarzenski
Head Technical Writer
Fastech, Inc. - Broomall, PA
71220 -dot- 341 -at- compuserve -dot- com