Pay Range: Sacramento CA

Subject: Pay Range: Sacramento CA
From: Randy Burleson <Randii -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 1995 15:34:19 -0500

Howdy.
I just moved to Sacramento and am pounding the pavement for work.

I'm wondering what a fair wage is for a technical communicator with
two to five years of experience. I have specific recent experience
illustrating and writing on-line software documentation.

1.) I know it's private, but I'm hoping some local TC's out there will
share their approximate wage.

2.) I saw a summary of wages by zip code posted about a month ago,
but was hoping for more specifics.

So we don't waste bandwidth, please mail me personally at: randii -at- aol -dot- com -dot-
If anyone else wants to know the results, I'll
summarize and forward them.

Thanks in advance,

Randy Burleson