Rochester job leads

Subject: Rochester job leads
From: Kat Nagel <KatNagel -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 1995 22:13:07 -0500

>I'm from Rochester, NY and currently looking for job leads within the
>Professional Comm and/or Instructional Technology fields here in Rochester
>and beyond.

Rochester has active chapters of:
STC (technical communication)
NSPI (training/instructional design)
Women in Communication
All are helpfull in terms of networking.

Also, the Rochester Chapter of STC has an Employment Manager who:
collects job leads and maintains a local 'job bank'
announces open positions at chapter meetings
compiles an annual freelancers directory

Call Amy Henshaw at 724-9864

@Kat
email ==> katnagel -at- aol -dot- com