FYI: Color and graphic formats

Subject: FYI: Color and graphic formats
From: Bonni Graham <bonnig -at- IX -dot- NETCOM -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 1995 09:14:53 -0800

Hi folks. I was reading the most recent issue of Publish and I noticed
a couple books that might be of interest, based on topic we've covered
before:

o Color, and the use of same on the desktop. MIS Press (800-488-5233)
has put out a book called Desktop Color by Michael Gosney and Linnea
Dayton. The review calls it a "comprehensive guide to color".

o Graphic file formats. Adobe Press (800-827-3311) has produced a LARGE
book (894 pp plus CD-ROM) called Encyclopedia of Graphics File Formats.
Says it lists most if not all of them and describes how and when to use
'em.

I'm not recommending either of these per se, since I've seen nothing
more than the info in Publish. I just remembered that we'd been
discussing them and never really come to a conclusion.

Bonni Graham
Owner, Manual Labour (identification info, not sales pitch)
bonnig -at- ix -dot- netcom -dot- com