Master's Degree in Communications (Yes/No?)

Subject: Master's Degree in Communications (Yes/No?)
From: Paul MacGyver Carman <paul -dot- carman -at- HARRIS -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 1995 17:13:05 -0500

Greetings all!

I know I've seen threads on this topic pass through the list, so
I thought I'd toss it out here again.

I'm thinking about getting a Master's Degree in Managerial
Communications (which is what is sounds like-a hybrid of management
and communications courses).

* For those of you who went for your Master's degree, do you
think it was worth the effort? Were you after a better salary,
employability, or the opportunity to learn more?

In today's market, it seems like it would be best to have the degree,
although I can also see that spending that time getting real-word
experience might be just as valuable (if not more so).

Please let me know what you think by sending e-mail to:

* Paul -dot- Carman -at- harris -dot- com

Thank you very much for your time.

-MacGyver

= Paul MacGyver Carman * =
= Harris Corporate HQ * Choose to chance the rapids, =
= (407) 724-3205 * and dare to dance the tide... =
= (407) 724-3627 (fax) * =
= Paul -dot- Carman -at- harris -dot- com * - Garth Brooks =