Apology for technical problem

Subject: Apology for technical problem
From: Richard Lippincott <rlippinc -at- BEV -dot- ETN -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 1995 12:44:59 EST

If the list or any individual has gotten bounced messages from here, please
accept my apologies. We've had a failure in our e-mail system. I can send, but
not receive, and it's likely that everything sent here for the past 24 hours
has bounced back.

I've unsubscribed, that should solve the problem.

Rick Lippincott
Eaton Semiconductor
Beverly, MA
rlippin.....ahhhh, never mind. I can't get the mail anyway.