Re: REQ:Communication process

Subject: Re: REQ:Communication process
From: Heli Roosild <HeliR -at- MSMAILHQ -dot- NETIMAGE -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 1995 13:32:00 PST

Elisabeth,

Could you please define what you mean by "communication process"?

Also, could you--and everyone else!--please add your email address to your
messages? Some of us have mail systems that strip out all the addressing
information before delivering mail to our mailboxes.

Thanks! (This sounds like a very interesting thread!)

--Heli
=======================
Heli L. Roosild
helir -at- msmailhq -dot- netimage -dot- com
----------
From: TECHWR-L
To: Multiple recipients of list TECHWR-L
Subject: REQ:Communication process
Date: Friday, March 03, 1995 3:40PM

My name is Elisabeth Mawe....
The questions are:

1. Do you think knowing about the communication process has improved your
technical writing?
If there is anything you wonder about them, please mail me and I will try to
explain them more in detail.