Re: STC FTP?

Subject: Re: STC FTP?
From: Nora Merhar <merhar -at- ALENA -dot- SWITCH -dot- ROCKWELL -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 1995 11:33:25 CST

> Did I dreamiiiii:::::
> Did I dream that STC had an FTP site where we can download
> the job files?

> I know about the WWW site.

> Thanks for any info,

> Amy
> amy -at- jove1 -dot- sosc -dot- osshe -dot- edu

Amy,

No, you didn't dream it. The site is ftp.clark.net. The directory is pub/stc.
The file is called jobleads.txt.

To get there, ftp to the site and log in as anonymous. Send your e-mail address
as the password. If there are already too many anonymous logins, it will kick
you out without explanation. Just try again later.

If you have any more questions, you can e-mail me. Good luck!

Nora
merhar -at- alena -dot- switch -dot- rockwell -dot- com