Re: Test Phase

Subject: Re: Test Phase
From: Sue Heim <SUE -at- RIS -dot- RISINC -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 1995 10:10:12 PST

Mike Uhl wrote:

<snip>... The relationship between the testers and the programmers
was often strained because testers only produce negative
results...<snip

Similar situation here, so what did we do? We periodically have these
little exchange gatherings going on. For example, Tech Support (who
does most of our testing here) provided lunch one day for all the
development staff as a way of thanking them for putting out such
great products. And then the development staff provided breakfast one
day to all the tech support folks a a way of thanking them for
testing the products and finding all sorts of great bugs. Sort of a
mutual admiration society...

Sue Heim
RIS
Email: Sue -at- ris -dot- risinc -dot- com