Re: [Request] On-line help software

Subject: Re: [Request] On-line help software
From: Jackie Campana <jcampana -at- ARCADA -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 1995 16:43:49 PDT

Adding to Christiane's request:

What applications (besides RoboHELP) are available for the WindowsNT
platform?

Jackie Campana
jcampana -at- arcada -dot- com

Subject: [Request] On-line help software
Author: Christiane Cadrin <cadrinc -at- BERCLAIN -dot- COM> at INTERNET
Date: 3/6/95 4:33 PM

Can anyone suggest me a multi-platform software to write on-line help?
Doc-to-Help isn't portable, is it? How about HAT?

I suspect this question has periodically haunted this list, so please answer
me personally.

Christiane

Christiane Cadrin Groupe Berclain inc.
E-mail: cadrinc -at- berclain -dot- com Direction de produits
Tel : (418) 656-0055 poste 1223 979, de Bourgogne, bureau 210
Fax : (418) 654-0645 Sainte-Foy (Quebec)
CANADA G1W 2L4