Re: Early bird misses job?

Subject: Re: Early bird misses job?
From: Michael Gos <GOS -at- DT3 -dot- DT -dot- UH -dot- EDU>
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 1995 16:54:46 -0600

I, too make it a practice to be, if at all possible, the last to interview for
a job. I suspect the number may be much higher than 50%. As for why, there is
a significant body of research that suggests people remember longest what they
see, read, hear last. And it makes the greatest impression.

After all, in persuasion, saving the winning argument till last is hardly a
new idea. :-{)

Michael