Cross-platform Version Control Tool

Subject: Cross-platform Version Control Tool
From: "Sevigny, Josee" <joseey -at- M3ISYSTEMS -dot- QC -dot- CA>
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 1995 18:03:26 -0500

We're developping cross-platform applications and help files along with PC
based documentation. We had chosen SourceSafe as our cross-platform version
control tool but we just heard that the Win portion of has been sold to
Microsoft and that they are dropping the OS/2 and UNIX portions.

I'd like to know what tools are you using to control the versions of
documentation, help projects, and so on.

Thnx!