Re: DeBabelizer

Subject: Re: DeBabelizer
From: Heilan Yvette Grimes <HEP2 -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 1995 13:17:58 -0500

>On Tue, 7 Mar 1995, Michael Krigsman wrote:

>> DOS TIFF files are binary files. If you have access to a Macintosh, try a
>> program called DeBabelizer. Unquestionably the best conversion software on
>> either the Mac or the PC.

>Forgive my stupidity, but if this software is the best for either the Mac
>or the PC, why do you say you need a Mac to run it?

>If it can indeed run on a PC, could you provide contact info (phone, fax,
>whatever) for the company that sells DeBabelizer? TIA,

>Suzanne Townsend <ac158 -at- cfn -dot- cs -dot- dal -dot- ca>
> Roncaism of the Week:
> "Let's not beat that into the bush."

DeBabelizer supports both Dos and MAC systems. It is, without question, the
best Graphics Processing and Conversion software available. Their address,
taken from the inside cover of their manual, is:

For DeBabelizer sales, service or information contact:
Equilibrium
475 Gate Five Road, Suite 225
Sausalito, CA 94965
Voice: 415-332-4343 Fax: (415) 332-4433
BBS: (415) 332-6152 Internet: info -at- equil -dot- com

--Yvette